THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE

I have just opened my emails and facebook and to see the response for yesterday’s post I am overwhelmed, ecstatic with joy and the love which all of you very special people have sent my way. Thank you Sadia for being my inspiration and I always remember the good and bad times we spent together, our highs and lows, when I cried and shared my most vulnerable moments with you and especially when you, Aunty & Anzala were with me when Nani passed away; so thank you so much once again.

I also welcome Nighat Qaiser to our little family here on the blog.
 
It feels like a gush of warmth running through the entire body instilling every cell and tissue and reaching my core, doctors call it adrenaline or endorphins but I call it love. I am astonished to experience this particular emotion in such huge amounts and with such intensity when I talk about friends and my loved ones.

My family, my friends be it Sadia or Maria have always been an integral part of my survival and I am deeply grateful to Allah for blessing me with all these wonderful people, may they live in love, peace & joy- always…

I am speechless and beyond any expression, and I donot feel like disturbing the purity and intensity of this moment so I take your leave for today my dearest ones.
 
Have a great weekend!
 
My love always……………..
 
Sonya. (Day 166)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019