Facebook Profile - Round 2



These days everyone is either remaking classic films or releasing part 2 of some movie, like Don 2 or Dhoom 2, unconcerned of the fact that anybody saw or liked the first part they are making the second one. So I thought it appropriate to add number two with title. Yesterday I missed out my precious observations about few more of the facebook profiles. This lack is also felt by one of the blog’s reader Naved who correctly pointed out this for me. 

So this is my sequel to yesterday’ post Facebook Profile where I gave my candid personal take on the fact that Facebook profile/timeline could give us a pointer about the personal/ emotional state and current life of any individual.

I have been asked to throw some light on people whose profiles have mostly the pictures of mountains, desserts, oceans, or fruits or cartoon characters. Well, people who use pictures of natural environment or fruits are definitely close to Nature, some of them might have some spiritual inkling in them. In spirituality an individual has to endure the burning of desires, the heat (of dessert) to achieve the heights (mountain) of closeness with God but with depth (oceans) of love and kindness in their heart.

Or if we want to take a close view we can say that people using dessert photographs must have very intense personalities or else why would anyone choose a place full of heat. As for mountain lovers it could be assumed that this type of people love to achieve heights in their life.

Oceans represent depth so the people whose profile pictures revolve around sea or ocean, then these individuals like meaningful and profound life and relationships.

It is simpler with individuals who use cartoon characters as their inner child is still dominant in their personality.

I believe this is quite an elaboration of my humble observations so I rest my case………

These days Karachi has deliciously hot weather and when we have to go out for some work in the day it becomes really interesting. I have been drinking sugary liquids, water or any thing that I can get my hands on or else I feel down. Entire body system becomes strange and in this heat we just want to sit in our deep-freezers. 

To face the heat this year I have tried Sattu (Barley Drink) and it has done wonders; natural grains and fibers of Sattu immediately replace the nutrient losses giving instant energy and cold effect to the internal systems. It is perfect for children and adults alike; so do try Sattu, you’ll enjoy it in the summer heat..

Tomorrow is a very important day and someone very close to me has his birthday. I am probably the second or third love of his life, first two being his parents. Even though we live apart but we are definitely soul mates.

Okay I’ll kill the suspense, he is my nephew and his name is Mustafa and tomorrow we are celebrating his almost 6th birthday with  pirates theme. So I have to get my boat and sail to the venue.

Ahoy my dears I say Good Night & Sweet Dreams.

Sonya. (Day 301)

Comments

Naved said…
WOW, thats awesome :) Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019