And The Magic Continues



As I write in today there is a continuous sound of gaming music in the background because tonight I am sort of baby-sitting, so I shall try my best to focus and follow the rhythm of the post. 

First, before we begin I thank you so much for all your responses regarding my earlier posts. I have tried my best to reply everyone in their emails and if I have missed few then please do excuse me.

I am humbled by your affection and interest in the blog, to receive all your wonderful emails and messages on facebook. It would be great if you want to comment directly on the blog and I have always encouraged everyone to do so, yet I believe most of you like to comment in a more personal manner which is absolutely fine with me.

It is great to know that you all are also following through the books and meditations that I have given in other pages of this blog. Most of the books are non-fiction material and I think some of them can prove to be a catalyst of change in our lives that is, if we are ready for the change.

Everyone has one dominant feature in their personality, like someone is shy, quite, aggressive, passive or like me a bit emotional and anxiety oriented. The books I have mentioned in the list have come in my life at different stages and when I really needed help. Beginning from the Secret in 2008 and then the most amazing A New Earth in 2009 and the most recent phenomena The Magic in 2012.

I wouldn’t be wrong if I say that I was actually born in 2009 because before that year I lived a life consumed with highest levels of emotional sensitivity and anxiety. But with Allah’s Grace I happened to come across these jewels in the form of books and they truly turned around everything for me. It was never easy because the more intensely I wanted peace the more intense became my emotional detoxification.

The Magic was that recent miracle in my life. Whatever bits of sensitivity I was left with were healed by using the powerful tool in this book. Before reading this book I never knew that there are million things available to us from our daily life through which we can change ourselves and also our situations.  

Simple yet extremely powerful daily exercises in the The Magic can create such huge shifts is truly amazing. The first thing The Magic does to you is that it wakes you up in so many ways; then you feel the real joy which ultimately leads to peace and healing. The great thing about the Magic is that it not only works at your personal level, but with your family, and also for your professional life.

I still stick by this book, every morning, every day my life does not start until I follow The Magic, especially when I see something not going well then I do The Magic immediately and it works every time and with everyone. The Magic will never let you down.

I know that there are amongst you who have followed this book and are reaping the most beautiful benefits. I am so happy that I am able to share with you the gifts that I have been given; and I feel blessed when you also perform The Magic in your life.

With many prayers and love for your health, joy & success.

Sonya Syed. (Day 427)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019