Hope



Just as you start to believe that life has settled down, new things come up and you have no other option but to face and give your best shot. Since my last post on 1st May so much has changed not to mention the government. A sore point!

My semesters at the University are almost ending with finals just around the corner; nevertheless, we have quite a few extra classes to finish. Thankfully, I am successful in completing the entire course for both of my classes and now its all about revision, debates & projects.

Teaching at any level is such an immense responsibility, not only you have a job to complete the requisite course outline but you also need to make absolutely sure that your students are equipped with the right tools and information to cope in the highly competitive world.

While we are students it all seems like a great torture which our parents have put us through, let alone the teachers. Now, when I am standing on the other side of the fence that is, being a teacher myself, I have to admit that it’s a tough job.

Today I am so grateful for all what I have been blessed with. I am so thankful for all the resources and opportunities I have been given throughout my life.

We easily take for-granted the efforts of our parents who work hard to give us quality education and a comfortable lifestyle. As for our teachers, their daily labour, their time and the attention they give us is beyond anything.

Few years ago I was 100% sure of what I wanted from life, everything seemed crystal clear- my goals and ambition were fierce. Then it all changed. At that time, I thought nothing is going to work but then gradually it all started to make sense. What I thought were my goals were actually my limited view of myself.

We do not even have a slightest idea of who we can be and how much we can do. So don’t worry if some of your prayers are unheard because they are always heard and answered. However sometimes we do not receive those answers immediately, rather they are kept in a trust account on our behalf. And like every other beneficiary of the trust account, we also receive our trust fund at the appointed time.

Have a great weekend!

Sonya Syed. (Day 425)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019