VD3

Disorganized, chaotic, confused, hyper, lost and then found, mismanaged,, unsystematic, too lethargic, lack of focus, concentration time limit is less than 5 minutes, multitasking but failing miserably, too much to do within limited time-frame, running from one point to another, always sleepy, tired, fatigued, 2-3 cups coffee, exhausted after every 15 minutes, too many ideas in mind but no idea how to get express them, backache, gaining weight, no exercise, getting nauseas and sleepy after 5 minutes on treadmill.
 
This is what I was feeling and experiencing God knows best for many months but didn’t know how to express what I felt. For the last few months I have been constantly complaining of lack of energy and lethargic in managing my daily work, and the best respond I received was that I am suffering from depression and all the above were only its side effects.
 
‘I am not depressed- I feel great, I just don’t have energy’. I kept telling my everybody but no one wanted to believe that. I didn’t feel either sinking of heart or any negative and painful thoughts or memories, which are by the way major symptoms of depression.
 
And today, I was proved right! Report of my Vitamin D test showed that my level is 11 (normal range is above 30). Vitamin D (Sun Vitamin) deficiency is enough to slowdown our daily life, and whatever I mentioned above are the symptoms and side effects of the lack of this vitamin.
 
If you are experiencing any one of the above symptoms then don’t be surprised that you too would probably have vitamin deficiency. It is always best to go for vitamin D3 test- knowledge is very power.
 
Our body, every organ and every part is closely connected with each other, deficiency in one affects the entire body. We all live the time span allotted to us and we can’t do anything about that; nevertheless, the quality of that life is completely up to us. We can either abuse our health by bad eating and living habits or we can enrich and nourish it, and for that, we need to practice self-control.
 
It is another weekend, and so may you all be blessed with plenty of rest and relaxation filled with Vitamin D.
 
Sonya Syed, (Day 543).
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019