Day 438


Me at 2 am in the morning, wide awake as if I have taken many cups of strongest coffee but no dear there is no caffeine in the system. I have decided, for at least, in this month to detoxify caffeine from my system. 

My mind cannot afford any more stimulation as it is far too excited on its own, once again the reason for such excitement is unknown to me.

Sleep and I are not getting along these days, slightest of movement anywhere and I am up. Experts recommend meditation and relaxation exercises for such state, nevertheless; the more I try these techniques the more hyper I become.

It is strange that few issues/ situations keep revolving in my mind 24/7 involuntary, and I believe they are asking me to give them attention. Sometimes few things keep popping up in mind because they need to be resolved, or they require some kind of action from us. However, what can be done if you have no clue what to do with them?

As a consequence of this inability, sleep gets victimized. On the other hand, I firmly believe that if anything needs a settlement it shall find its way, it cannot be forced on someone. Everything always comes to its logical end- because this is the law of nature.

Only an hour left before sehri and I think I should get some sleep or else the morning would suffer. Sorry for this sudden breaking up of our chit chat, but we’ll talk tomorrow in better time.

Take care and much love.

Sonya Syed. (Day 438)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019