To Clarity and Macrame!



I am excited today. May be its natural to feel excitement after taking two cups of strong coffee or may be the events that unfolded today are thrilling me. Whatever it is I am thankful to see things clearly now and have a perspective. 

But more importantly it is healthy to take a step back from your life, from the routine things & thoughts and simply watch yourself from a distance.

Trust me, when you move yourself out of the ordinary, extraordinary becomes visible. Albert Einstein said that time and space are illusions, ‘you there – me here’, is only the limitation of our eyesight. Beneath all distances we are all one, so intertwined-knitted together that we do not even know where one ends and the other begins.  

I have received an incredible email today, the content of which I want to share with all of you. However, I need to get the permission of sender of this email first before I could go on and share some bits of past and how amazingly this is truly a small world.

This was a good weekend and I happened to rekindle my love story. Yes I am in love with this amazing Gentleman, he is sincere, honest, very simple, but extremely intelligent and yes he has understated charms. I met him almost seven years ago and the moment I saw him I knew that he is very special and we are going to be together for a long time.

For the past few years we were not on much friendly terms but this last Saturday, I went to him and apologized for my past behaviour and also asked him if he could give Us another chance. The good part is that I have the blessings of his parents, especially his Mom and his Grandmother who loves me as their own.

I was invited for dinner by his Mom and he was sitting in the other with his cousin, we didn’t talk much but by the time we were having deserts he had a problem. The macramé curtains of his room got stuck in the chair on which he was sitting, playing a chef of a big restaurant. There I heard him saying ‘Sonya Khala! what am I going to do now, Mama is going to kill me...’

I sat down with him and together we both got the macramé out of the chair, and then seeing the right moment, I apologized for not visiting him regularly. 

You see from the time he was born till he was five we had a great friendship; but for the last couple of years I was unable to visit him frequently, so he was really angry with me.

Many times I tried to talk to him and my friend also tried her best to convince him to mingle with me, but all in vain. However on Saturday, when I said that I am very sorry for disappointing him- he quickly forgave me, and I knew that I got my little baby Mustafa back. 

He is seven now Masha Allah, an absolutely adorable child and I love him. And Sadia, this wouldn’t have been possible without your help.

Love xoxo!

Sonya Syed. (Day 459)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019