Day 53

It is fulfilling when days are spent in doing something, not just being busy but productive. Although I didn’t sculpt David yet if I am able to enjoy the fruits of my effort and hard-work then nothing is more creative than that. By the end of the day I got beautifully tired and to write in drowsiness is never a good idea.

We make certain decisions that we might not like but due pressing circumstances such choices become inevitable. At times I have also taken some decisions that I am/was not comfortable with, ones feels rather insensitive but then certain situations compel us to behave callously. After all, prevention is always better than cure.

I got excited when the Blogspot people finally introduced new templates, they are all fresh and hip plus there is a huge variety to choose from. It was absolutely dull to keep on writing on the same ole same ole backgrounds. At first I opted for an abstract theme but then it turned out to be too bizarre for me and Amma thought it looked like internal system of human body, so I decided to go for something else.

Lots to talk about, however sleep is once again taking the better of my abilities…… So until we meet tomorrow my dears…......

Love…..

Sonya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019