Day 361



I have just spoken with my friend who is living abroad these days and I can’t tell you how refreshing it is to talk to her. I feel light as a feather. We talked about so many things but the topic of Tanhaiyaan and its sequel were the highlights of our conversation. For few minutes we were reliving those childhood memories and reminiscing how everyone looked then.

Unfortunately she missed the first episode which was telecasted yesterday at 8 pm on ARY Digital and PTV simultaneously. Yeh two channels are showing this drama at the same time. Well for me yesterday’s one hour which I spent in watching Tanhaiyaan was marvelous and I am still under its spell. The moment it began my mind started to recal all the characters from its earlier version. Thankfully Haseena Moin is writing it along with my another favorite writer Muhammad Ahmed and Marina Khan is directing the play.

However, the highlight of the play is its one crucial or lead character of Zara played by the very beautiful Shahnaz Sheikh. They haven’t shown Zara’a character yet in fact they are keeping it secret. I don’t want this character to die in the sequel but then Shahnaz Sheikh is quite a moody actress, she doesn’t like either show-business or any kind of fame. The reason she chose to do couple of plays was simply because she loved the roles. So its all up to her. All in all Tanhaiyaan is incomplete without Zara.

Having said that, I wish the entire team of Tanhaiyaan, nai silsilay best of luck.

By the way I have just completed two of my water colour paintings do have a look. One is my creation the other one is painted by taking as reference the oil painting originally done by Leonid Afremov.

I need to get some sleep so I shall be brief and take your leave.

Good Night, Shaba Khair, Shub Ratri…

Sonya. (Day 361)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019