Acknowledgment



Before we start for today, I have to thank the younger sister of my dearest friend, Anzala of Anzala Salim- Makeup and Training for doing my fabulous day makeup. Ladies you need to check this budding makeup artist, she is a true professional.  Do take a look of her work on facebook and book your appointments.

She was just a schoolgirl when I became friends with her elder sister and today she is not only studying medicine but successfully running her personal business. God Bless her! By the way I had a great time yesterday with you gals...

What a heated day it has been but all in all it was fun. Eid is nearby, only few steps away and I wish all of you a very blessed Eid Mubarak.

I feel so much indebted for your adulation and support for coming on the blog and giving me your reviews and especially the students from various universities, I hope what I write is of some help to your work. Do keep me posted if you want to know more.

Who would have thought that I would make it for almost five dedicated years to this blog, Masha Allah. I have learned and received so much from you all, and the times when all my readers cum extended family members have shown me their support. Thank you so much.

Yes, I am in the mood of thanking everyone because all our lives we fail to acknowledge and appreciate the people who help us in one way or the other. I heard this beautiful story from a scholar on TV and I think it must be shared.

There was a Sufi Saint (sorry I am unable to recall his name) but his dream is what is important for us to know. He dreamt that he was in a large room surrounded by angels. Sufi requested the angels if he can go outside that large room, to which the angels agreed. As he stepped out he saw three rooms.

Sufi went in the first room which was bursting with light, activity and was filled with thousands of angels collecting millions of paper slips, he inquired from the angels what is in those paper slips. The angels replied, ‘these are the prayers/ wishes/ requests of people, they are being organized here so they are forwarded to God’. 

Sufi became satisfied on hearing this that all our prayers are always heard.

Then Sufi went in the second room which was again full of activity and light, here the angels were gift wrapping millions of boxes. Sufi inquired from angels what are they packing. The angels answered, ‘these are the prayers which are accepted by God, and now we are packing and sending them to everyone who has prayed.’ 

Now Sufi was happy that God not only hears but also accepts each and every prayer.

Lastly, Sufi entered the third room, but in this room there was no activity, it was faintly lighted and only two angels were sitting looking blankly at the roof. Sufi asked the angels, ‘what is this room and why there is no activity here like the other two rooms.’

Angels replied, ‘this is the Acknowledgment Department for the prayers which are accepted. Since nobody is thanking God for receiving his/her gifts, so there is no activity in this room.’

I do not know what else to say after this, so I take your leave.

With lots of love...

Sonya Syed. (Day 452)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019