Birth Day

If I see through the years that I have lived I cannot but be extremely grateful to Allah for the wonderful life which HE has blessed me with MashaAllah. Yesterday another year passed from my birth chart and I feel that I have been just born. The blessings I have been given are beyond any expression, the love, the respect, my education, my loving and supportive relationships and of course the friendship of my beautiful friends.  
 
For the first time in many years, yesterday I had the most amazing birthday. There was a certain quite peace inside that couldn’t be named but only felt. The family and friends showered me with the most exceptional prayers, gifts and blessings and I feel fortunate to be able to experience all this.
 
On the other hand, life has also taught me many important lessons. Most importantly, to value what is worth valuing and to let go what becomes a burden to the soul. Although this letting go is no easy task but sometimes we need to make a decision, we need to decide to keep with us what is productive for our growth as a person.
 
Sometimes life present us with tough choices- choices that challenges our comfort zone. Nevertheless, I feel that when it comes to getting Peace, the decision automatically becomes easy. You can choose either to be stuck in your misery or you can choose peace.
 
Of course causing trouble to others will never give us peace, so we need to be intelligent about our decisions and the way we take them, that is, minimizing the damage and of course constantly praying that whatever happens or whatever we decide comes from Divine Guidance which shall have the highest good of all involved.
 
I have prayed all my life but only couple years earlier I have truly realized the power of prayer and gratitude. We run to fake babas’ or pseudo-spiritual experts or even take Professor Moiz Hussain’s workshops to get what we wish. Nevertheless, in this senseless running here and there we forget that what we are trying desperately to find outside is already within us, only if really look.
 
Our best Friend, our Guide, Our God is always with us, waiting for us to consult Him for our problems.
 
I have found HIM and every moment I consult HIM. I talk to Him and ask for His Advice and Guidance so I can be saved from myself. Yes isn’t it true that sometimes we need to be saved from our own stupidities. I involve Him even when I have to buy a dress or when I have to decide which haircut to take and from where.
 
The more close I try to be with Him the more near He comes, then He holds my hand and tell me, “My dearest, think good for everyone and I will do the best for you….’
 
My love to all.
 
Sonya Syed. (Day 451)
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019