Black, White & Grey



Every so often life shows us different paths and out of those many paths we need to choose one way, and that one way will be the determining factor for the quality of our entire life. 

Today I feel as if I am standing at the junction of two points where one leads to the right way and other leads to total chaos. Its similar to when we graduate from school and are required to select our college.

Sometimes right and wrong are not written in black and white, and you fear that what might look right to you could be very wrong for somebody else. I wish that God would just give us a manual where everything is pre-written and all we need to do is go to the index and get our solution.

With all the education, intelligence and experience you have- it is strange that you don’t know your way. Nevertheless, I think this is the beauty of life, this is the magnificent opportunity given to us by Allah to strengthen our connection with Him. And when you put your trust in Him, He will show the right way.

The problem with me is that, I have never fought for my rights. I always run away from the situation when there are chances of even slightest conflict. I always moved out of the way for others to move on but not anymore. This passive attitude ends here and now, and for good..

I cannot give any suitable answer for my absence from the blog because I don’t know it myself. I have nurtured and loved this blog and it has been always my refuge. 

It is the only place where I can be myself and say whatever I want to but for few days something is not working for me. I don’t know what it is but until the energy field is clear for me I might be infrequent.

Future is in future, but now in this moment I am here with you all.

So have a great and safe weekend. With all my best wishes...

Sonya Syed. (Day 450)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019