Naya Pakistan!



I want to share so many things today, there has been too much going on. So let’s begin with the ‘Naya Pakistan tabdeli dharna’ (lock down/ sit-ins for Political Change, a New Pakistan) by Tehreek-e-Insaaf’s leader Mr. Imran Khan.



This was the first strike that I enjoyed from my heart, this whole shutting down of Karachi is for our own well-being. When injustice, chaos, corruption reaches its peak it has to go, and for good.

“Everything has its logical end”, are the golden words by my mother. Although this is a very simple line but it has always helped me to stay calm during the highs & lows of my life and magically everything does settle down.

There are many who are skeptic of this new wave of political movement, and have a firm belief that nothing worthwhile is going to be achieved by these dharnas, and that everyone is corrupt.

I think this is the time when we should leave our old and rigid mind set, and wake up. I don’t know about the intention of Imran Khan or the future or the outcome of these sit-ins but I know that whatever these people are saying resonates with our own feelings.

This is a critical and very significant time for both Tehreek-e-Insaaf and us as a country, this is what is called a ‘make or break’moment.

This is the time to realize that we do not have much time. History has shown us that nations who went astray vanished from the face of earth. This is the law of nature. This world is made on the principles of justice, peace & equality, and if anyone goes against these principles then they have to be erased.

I hope that this country and its people see justice, peace & prosperity.

Pakistan Zindabad!

Sonya Syed. (Day 504)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019