A Day Off



Unexpected holiday in the early part of the week could suddenly halt all activities, something which only Karachites would understand and agree with. You plan to do few things and there it is right out of nowhere, a holiday. Since I am in the gratitude mode for everything in my life, I took this event as a time off a time with family.

Having nothing much to do, I watched one of my favourite TV programs a property show on BBC Lifestyle “Fantasy Homes by the Sea”. In this program people who would like to own a property by the sea contact BBC team and the BBC people show them the properties within the buyer’s budget range. Mostly the properties are located in the countryside of UK, Spain, Italy or even Morocco and they range from £200,000 to £ 1 million. Breathtaking lush green landscapes and sea-views right in front of your lounge window, what more to ask from life.

More than the properties I love to see the views; in fact it is also my fantasy-cum-wish to own a big property, as my holiday home, in the midst of green acreage with the magnificent sea-view from all the rooms. Nevertheless, it should be only a five minutes drive away from the main shopping area and yes there must be other houses nearby but not too close to my property. There I will leisurely spend my holidays with family and friends. 

As I am writing this I am already there in my mind, having goose bumps and feeling extremely grateful to be able to own something so beautiful. Traveling around the world is another wish of mine and in this aspect as well I have been truly blessed, since I am not much of an adventurous person so I would always like comfortable hotels and sight seeing facilities.

Its so wonderful that I can share all my wishes with so many people, many I know and many I haven’t met. The internet and websites like Blog Spot make it so convenient for us to connect and share and be a part of the humongous family. Many people work day and night relentlessly to give us this luxury, so hats off to them! Thank You All…

A very Good Evening to my friends!!

Sonya. (Day 284)

P.S. I know you must be in doubt about my mental state but I have to show you a glimpse of my home.

Courtesy http://www.reggie.net/photography_blog/2008/08/ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019