Friends, TV & a Book



It is so wonderful to have the time to meet friends, to talk to share. This is what I have done today, I had the opportunity to have a tete a tete with my reiki master who is my Acupressure teacher and a dear friend.  Although it was not a very long session of our chit-chat but whatever time was there we utilized it to the optimum.

You can’t have too many friends, there are some with whom you share one aspect of life and there are others with whom you talk about different array of things. With my reiki master Dr. Mahjabeen Bhaiji I always talk about spiritual stuff which I normally abstain from discussing with my mom and other friends, simply because they reach a threshold where they have difficulty in digesting my wanderings. Although everyone is extremely patient and supporting to my ideas but it is better not to test them beyond a certain measure.

In few minutes I have to complete this post and watch the TV serial “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma” a comedy serial on Sab TV at 8 pm. It is story about a group of people living in certain apartments, the lead characters are the Gujrati couple Jetha Lal and Daya and I must say that it’s a breath of fresh air in the stressful times like these. To be able to laugh for half an hour really relieves the daily fatigue. If you are into comedies then do watch it and have a good laugh.

If you remember I have talked about reading a new book “The Magic” by Rhonda Byrne, famous writer of the Secret. 22 days into doing its exercises and I am on another level of my being, if you haven’t bought it then do get a copy of it- I highly recommend.

I apologize for this brief post but promise to get back to you soon. InshaAllah..

Have a great time…

Love.

Sonya. (Day 285)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019