Sundae


The weather is getting beautiful by the hour, if you wake up at 7 or 8 in the morning to feel the breeze and the see the amazing sky you could experience the wonder of life. So today is lazy Sunday but more than lazy it is a tired one, nobody wants to do anything just waste time by becoming a certified couch potato.

There was a Julia Roberts movie “Eat, Pray, Love” shown on the cable, other than her I couldn’t find anything interesting in the film, most probably because I watched it from the last part. However, the movie is based on this book Eat Pray & love by Elizabeth Gilbert which is a best seller.

Although I haven’t read it yet but its on my list, especially because this book is highly recommended by Oprah Winfrey. If Oprah say it’s a must-read then it becomes my moral duty to read it. All the books that are on my favourite books list are recommended in Oprah shows and I cannot that thank her enough for showing me that invaluable treasure.

It is strange how once top ranking female actors hardly get same great movies after marriage or having children. Even the heroes those actresses get could hardly act. It is so different with male actors, they not only get good roles but their lead actresses get younger with every movie. Of course the movers and shakers of the industry are men and they decide who goes with whom.  

Recently I have seen glimpses of the come-back movie of Karisma Kapoor and oh boy! After having two kids she looks far more smashing than her younger sister. Its not only her but the same case is with many other Hollywood and Bollywood actresses, they all look so good that you wonder God has made them with some different ingredient. Yet  the male lead they get is nothing as compared to them.

The only exception is the Holly wood actress Meryl Streep, I mean the roles which she get are amazing. The reason could be that she was never the lead glamorous actor rather she has been a pure actress. You see glamour can leave you but acting would always stay, so she doesn’t have to make any transition. She acted before and she acted afterwards hence no insecurity age or role wise.      

I must say what an in depth view of films, I should have been a film journalist I cannot understand what I am doing in law.

Have a great day you all….

Sonya. (Day 327)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019