All in a day's work


Woke up today around 5 in the morning in fact I hardly slept last night thanks to the gigantic coffee I had yesterday. Since there wasn’t much to do at 5 am so I went ahead with breakfast. I have a very special routine for my mornings and my breakfast is always the highlight of my day.

I don’t have the normal habits of a mortal to have bread or egg in morning I prefer a proper meal consisting of chappati/ roti with whatever curry available in the fridge. Nowadays I have turned into a vegetarian for my breakfast because they are lite on the system and give ample energy throughout the day. I end it all with green tea and a pinch of lime.

However, if one could take any fruit on an empty stomach before having any breakfast then that would do miracles for the digestive system. The soft lining around our stomach called mucosa gets sensitive if we fast for long hours and in that sensitivity if tea or heavy food is taken directly then it could be disastrous for the stomach.

Especially in Ramadhan when its all about deep fried, heavy food then before eating all this it is better to have some fruit and please that ultra spicy fruit chaat/ mix doesn’t qualify as fruits.   

There is such a clamour about the strike of young doctors in Punjab and the unfortunate situation it is creating all over the province. I am unable to understand what is going on in this country; people who are supposed to save lives are now responsible for taking away lives. There might be problems but why are unable to find any solutions, resultantly the common person is suffering.

We as a nation are watching helplessly and praying that somebody does something to improve the situation and end suffering of hundreds of people.

Have a great day!

Sonya. (Day 324)      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019