Enchantment



Paranormal activity the name itself raises curiosity. We as humans are always intrigued by the idea that there are other energies or entities around us whom we cannot see with our normal senses but could feel their presence through our sixth sense. Be it teenagers or adults this is all quite fascinating to all of us.  

Nowadays there is bombardment of TV shows about the presence and working of Jinns (Genies/ Spirits). Sometimes there are also claims that Jinn can permanently reside in the human bodies, especially in females. Like everyone else I too have heard hundreds of such stories since my childhood but I hardly know what is the extent of truth in such stories.

Being a Muslim I cannot deny Jinn or their presence, in fact we are not even aware as to how many other forms of energies are living around us. Then there is new line of knowledge about mind sciences which is gaining popularity these days.

I cannot say how these things work but I can say that before putting the blame on Jinns or somebody getting you in trance/ spell it is wise to look into our mind and feelings. Most of the time when people claim to be possessed by something, it is their own deep-seated social and psychological issues that are simply triggered by their current life situation.

Since we all prefer to hide our fearful feelings and painful memories from past so when faced with a challenge in the present moment, we react in different ways.

I remember while I was training for acupressure and reiki we had two female patients mother and daughter. Both the ladies were trained in mind sciences, they knew all about reiki, telepathy and mind control of others. Since the Mother was recently widowed so she was suffering from severe depression along with some other illnesses. While the daughter was a doctor and she was having some marital problems.

The first day they came for their therapy the mother openly talked about her daughter’s marriage and the problems of her son-in-law. As I was hearing all this I didn’t like the way that lady spoke about her family problems to complete strangers. So from then I avoided them. I also feared that they might read my mind or control me, until one day.

On this day for some strange reason I felt being magnetically pulled towards the mother. It was literally a strong magnetic pull that I felt within and then throughout the Mother’s therapy that lasted for 35 minutes I silently stood by her side. Although in my mind I was fully aware of myself and surroundings but I couldn’t move away. It was like being in trance but with all my senses intact.

After her therapy was finished, she complained to my senior doctor that I never treat her or even come near her. As soon as she left the clinic, suddenly that trance state was gone and I could move and speak. Afraid that I might be spell bound or forcefully kept in trance by the Mother I went to my reiki master and told her about the entire episode.

My reiki master said, “I don’t know what the mother did or didn’t do on you but I know that it was your own guilt that took you to her.” Now this was shocking revelation to me; then she added “you were fully aware that you didn’t treat her so your subconscious felt guilty”.

She told me never to fear anybody but God and have faith in my prayers and positivity. On that day I decided to face my fear and guilt and to start treating the mother. With Allah’s Grace she became well in couple of weeks, we developed rapport and I had a wonderful time helping her.

Who knows if somebody really does anything to anybody but in most cases it is our own deep, hidden feelings in our subconscious mind that affect our life. The trick is to become aware of ourselves and our hidden feelings before we put the blame of our issues on somebody else.

A very Good Evening to all….

Sonya. (Day 323)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019