Ramadan Mubarak!



Wishing all my dearest readers and their loved ones a blessed, peaceful & prosperous Ramadan. May all your dreams come true, may you enjoy the love of your loved ones, may you have all the health…

We waited and waited but the moon wasn’t in the mood of showing up so easily, although we knew that clouds were not willing to leave the skies but something inside quite strongly said that tomorrow is definitely going to be the beginning of the Holy month of Ramadan.

Once the final decision was announced, then began a series of text messages from near and dear ones. It is such a delightful feeling to experience the connectedness with so many people some of them are not even close relatives. It is definitely a blissful feeling.

I have to give my deepest gratitude to all of you for all the best wishes and love you have showered me and my family with. I pray that all of you be blessed with the same love and prosperity.

I shall be brief and quick today because its way beyond my sleeping time and there is lot to be done tomorrow so I need to get some rest.

Until tomorrow…with all the best wishes..

Sonya. (Day 329)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019