Allhumdolillah! I am at a much better place since my last post with series of lab tests, utlrasounds, a mammogram and some other really scary tests, and a gut wrenching anxiety of results. I am doing well thankfully everything was clear except low iron levels with vitamin d3 deficiency. These deficiencies are now on their way to recovery. It is worth noting that I have been struggling with intense brain and physical fatigue since 2019 but not a single doctor was able to identify my problem. Once somebody is diagnosed with depression or anxiety then every health issue they complain about is looked from the psychological lenses. Nobody asked me to check iron, vitamin b12 or vitamin d3 deficiencies even my mum who is a dermatologist always assured me that I am fine and this weakness is just a phase. It was a phase alright, it engulfed almost 8 years of my life pushed back my career and research ambitions. This is not the case alone with me but there are many people who silentl...
There were quite a few things that
I wanted to talk about but as I sit here trying to write something, I feel lack
of energy. Energy drain is due to my indisposition, I hope to get better soon
and express at length what I needed to focus on.
Something is working on the back
of my mind and I badly need to confirm it. Its like knowing that you have done
well in exams but until you see the result with your own eyes you are not
satisfied. I too have given my best shot and now just waiting to see its magnificent
outcome.
Its like I have been unknowingly
involved in a project, I didn’t know what it was all about or why did it begin
in the first place. However as I moved along, with all my faith, everything
began to take shape. Moreover, I discovered that it’s a very interesting
process and there is no harm in going beyond your normal strengths.
Ok enough of my blabbering, I
just had my acupressure session and I am feeling relaxed which is bordering to
sleepiness so I don’t know what I am exactly saying. Please excuse me.
With all my best wishes. Take
care & a very Good Evening!
Comments