Day 388



There were quite a few things that I wanted to talk about but as I sit here trying to write something, I feel lack of energy. Energy drain is due to my indisposition, I hope to get better soon and express at length what I needed to focus on.

Something is working on the back of my mind and I badly need to confirm it. Its like knowing that you have done well in exams but until you see the result with your own eyes you are not satisfied. I too have given my best shot and now just waiting to see its magnificent outcome.

Its like I have been unknowingly involved in a project, I didn’t know what it was all about or why did it begin in the first place. However as I moved along, with all my faith, everything began to take shape. Moreover, I discovered that it’s a very interesting process and there is no harm in going beyond your normal strengths.

Ok enough of my blabbering, I just had my acupressure session and I am feeling relaxed which is bordering to sleepiness so I don’t know what I am exactly saying. Please excuse me.

With all my best wishes. Take care & a very Good Evening!

Sonya. (Day 388)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019