Light, camera, action!


Today has been a long day, from the morning the spirit of lethargy has possessed me. All I want is to doze off, just calm down the mind, because it has been hyper-active throughout the week. 

Sometimes it is strange that you feel irritated as if you need to do something but don’t know what it is. You carefully read and re-read your To-do list and there is nothing missing there. So what is the reason for such discomfort ? Am I suppose to finish a chore that I have completely forgotten or do I have to speak with somebody. Ahh so many questions but, alas no answer....

Today I have been trying to select my picture to upload it on facebook; however it has been a struggle in vain. The ones I already have, had been uploaded on fb at least 100 hundred times and my friends and family have pleaded me not to repeat them anymore. 

One of my best pictures had been on fb profile for more than a year, so one day I received a desperate email from my cousin. She said, ‘Sonya baji I love you and you are the most wonderful person but to be honest your profile picture is literally bleeding my eyes. I beg you please, please change it now’.     

   What am I suppose to do? I am stuck with few pictures and my dear ones pay the price. I am very very conscious of my pictures. First of all, standing in front of a small object, we call camera, and then smiling at it for no apparent reason is hilarious to me. 

 I am hyper conscious of how the picture would turn out. I wander if there is any way that I could look stunning like Katrina Kaif in all my pictures. And then I tell myself.. keep on dreaming....

Yesterday I got really desperate in my search for finding a good picture and when nothing appropriate came forth I uploaded Einstein's picture. My cousin who was quietly watching me throughout this process, looked at me with the strangest of expression in his eyes as if he is saying, 'my poor sister has totally lost it'.
 
I cannot have professional photographers lined up to take my fb profile picture, although I seriously wish that I do. What a luxury it would be that whenever I need a new profile picture I could just call a personal photographer and he/she would take care of the rest and all I need to do is relax.  

I cannot believe that I have written what I have just wrote above- but this is how I feel today, so be it..

Enjoy your Monday dear ones...

Sonya Syed. (Day 411)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019