Comforts & heartbreaks


Sundays come with their laid back attitude, late breakfast, slightly chilled morning with moments in the sunlight and a cup of cold coffee; to me this is pure luxury. It is such a tremendous blessing that I have the comfort of relaxing or the time to read a book or write blog without having to worry about anything.

There are so many blessings and miracles manifesting right under our noses yet we are unable to fully recognize them or appreciate them.

Although I hardly predict anything but when my intuition is right on the target and everybody who was discouraging me would ultimately accept my view, it feels as if I have conquered the world. So only yesterday I found that one of my insights was correct, of course there is also another side to this prediction but now I am positive that in due time I will be getting further affirmations in this regard as well. When it all falls into place, and I am sure that it will soon, then I would share it with you.

Lights can surely make a huge difference in one’s life and I have truly understood this today when my own room which has been dark as a cave is finally blazing. I have golden lights in my room but for some reason gold fluorescent bulbs have limited supply and only moonlights are available. For me moonlights symbolize depression and illness, I just can’t tolerate this light.

Due to lack of appropriate lights our housekeeper is usually afraid of entering my room and it could get scarier for her if nobody is available to accompany her at our floor.

Although unwilling to go but I still went out to get some lights in the morning and then in the split of a second I saw my old love, yes I saw….I saw a shop cooking fresh Halwa Puri. Not a fan of halwa though, but I cannot resist puris. Puri is my long lost love separated from me by this cruel world of weight gain. However, now step by step I am learning to live without it, it is difficult I know to forget your love but this is life where you have to make choices and some choices do break your heart yet they are to be made for good.

I have a tear in my eyes as I write this all about my love. So here is a picture for you of my long lost love…

 

I pray that your heart never breaks like mine.

Having a great Sunday…Cheers :) 

Sonya. (Day 265)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019