Day 263


Writing this early is not usually a norm with me but I have the right amount of energy so lets begin to share some of my most valuable thoughts….lolz.

Every time I write my blog it is inevitably about me and now I feel that there should be something about you as well. Why don’t you, if anyone of you is interested share few words about yourself and your life? How you go about in your routine day, what you do, what you like to do and what you don’t like to do?

I read or heard somewhere an interesting question that aroused my curiosity, the question is, “what one thing you would do, if you are not afraid?” When I searched for an answer in myself rather surprising reply came forth. The first thing that came to my mind is Oscar Awards which probably means that I would have tried my luck at Hollywood. I have no idea how that reply found its way to my mind.

Some people say that our interests or career choices can be found in our early childhood. Those early interests and activities can at times shed light onto our future ambitions. When I look back I can’t remember myself playing with either dolls or mini utensils. The only time I played with them was when my childhood friend Saman made it a must to play with these toys. However, when I played alone I remember that I use to pick one person from my surroundings and impersonate her. I would change not only my dressing, but my hair, my accent the entire look within few minutes. Then I would start to behave like her until I get tired. Sometimes I become my teacher, then in other moments my maid or anybody who would strike me.

Or I would build a tent with bed-sheets right in the middle of our TV lounge and stay in it for days. Being the only child sometimes gives one benefits to mess up the lounge.

I cannot say for sure what all this says about me but I would welcome if anyone would like to comment.

So why don’t you find your own answer to this question and if you like share it with all of us, we might have some fascinating revelations.

A very Good Day to you all.

Sonya. (Day 263)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019