Eid Mubarak!!!


Roaring traffic, animals bleating, and streets filled with people either buying animals for sacrifice or getting food items for this animal guest who shall be sacrificed on Eid. But first, a warm & blessed Eid Mubarak to all my dearest friends, family & my readers who have now become my extended family……

I needed to rest and recuperate; for a peaceful and focused mind yields purposeful words. It is strange these days to wake up with sounds of little children screaming at 7 pm excited to feed the animals which their family brought to sacrifice. Children and animals share such mysterious chemistry both are excited in the presence of each other.  Adults on the other hand try to hide their joy but they have the same child-like excitement beneath the facade of an adult.

So what are my plans for this Eid well as always a peaceful family get together. When you have a limited circle of family and friends like me these days could become a little less glamorous. However, to see loved ones in health and peace is the most significant thing and I pray that everybody shall always live in peace, health & prosperity.

On this note I end-today’s post. Once Again have a wonderful Eid..

Sonya. (Day 235)

Comments

Irfan Daud said…
Sonya Eid Mubarak to U nd yr family...

May the auspicious occasion of Eid,,,,,,,,
Bless you with peace and bring joy to your home and Allah fill your life with peace, joy and prosperity.

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019