Tasks at hand


For few days now I have an inkling that I should immediately save all the blog posts on my hard drive; although this is a mammoth task but I have to follow my instinctive feelings and start from somewhere. Almost all posts are saved in the computer but I am not sure of if I have edited versions of each post with me, so this process better start tonight.

I have another task at hand and that is to loose at least 20 to 25 pounds weight. This task needs my immediate attention and dedication, and there is simply no room for laziness. Although exercise has been in my routine for long time but recently I have become inattentive to what I am eating. I do not eat large portions of meal but for few months my diet comprises of colas and fried chicken which is nothing except high calories, deep fried and highly starchy food.

And I cannot even have the hormone imbalance excuse because the rule is simple you need to burn as much as you eat. In my case I am burning 1000 calories and my intake is 2000-2500 calories. Either I increase my exercise which is not possible so the dear calories need to be decreased.

I always believe in healthy eating regime and I am never a candidate for rash dieting. Dieting can only suppress the fat cells temporarily till the so-called will power is activated. However after long periods of starving you would ultimately give in to the hunger pangs. Dieting or poor diet instantly shows on face with pale skin, dark circles and above all less brain power.

There was a time when I used to wake up at 4.30 in the morning to exercise because I had to reach court around 8 pm. My entire day was based on 3 bran slices, an apple and a small water bottle and I had to go to Court then getting back to office and then homewards was at least 1 hour drive at 7 pm. With that routine I often got sick at least once a week with severe flu or any other viral and the poor brain had to endure side effects of that insufficient diet.

The goal is not to become a size zero but to feel good and reach safely to my desired weight of 115-120 lbs or even better 107 lbs because that was my ideal weight.

Now I am equipped with better information and self-awareness so I hope to do better this time. Of course I need all your prayers to do what I am determined to do in the healthiest way. 

I shall be starting on my weight loss routine from Saturday 5-Novemeber-11 and I might post weight updates to keep myself answerable and under strict watch. If any of you have experiences to share or advise for me then I would love to hear from you.


Keeping my fingers crossed…

Sonya. (Day 234)
 



Comments

Star said…
Great:) Let's see how will you cross the Bermuda Triangle of loosing weight.. if have any tips and shortcuts, i would like to 9.
Sonya Syed said…
I know its a tough call but i hope to cross it gradually and easily..prayers & prayers for me..

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019