Day 239

When brain muscles are too tensed words doesn’t seem to come forth easily. Tensed because I feel drowsy and I’m forcefully keeping myself awake to write today’s post. Nothing significant is manifesting though I’m trying my best to write something that might interests you but still I fail myself. No TV, no news, no updates on anyone’s wedding; just plain me without any words.

There are days when I would just feel lethargic without any reason. Just don’t want to do anything and become laid back. It is never a welcome feeling but this is what I have and I guess I have no option but to feel it fully.

Or may be I worry too much or probably I like to worry all the time. The moment somebody leaves home my anxiety gets ignited and as clocks tick and tick my anxiety level rises and rises. Some people like me are born with this anxiety feeling though they express it in other forms, yet it is there at the back of our minds. The worst thing about any feeling is that it is like a virus so if one is affected the others are bound to feel it as well. Have you ever seen that if a person is angry then few moments later someone else in the same vicinity becomes agitated.

After being aware of this strange phenomena I am mostly on my guard so I would not dwell in any state for longer time periods. It is because every thought has magnetic energy and it attracts similar thoughts. So it is one thing after another.

Although half of the November has already passed except slightly chilled breeze at night there are still no signs of true winter; however, it does gets a bit pleasant during the day. Thanks to the global warming every season has changed from what it once used to be.

If I would say something more it would be like dragging this post, so I end it now.

Good Night!

Sonya. (239)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019