Reiki


I tried to write yesterday’s post but was simply unable to do so. A family member, my aunt has fallen ill with high fever which has now been diagnosed as malaria. For couple of days she had fever with no other symptoms so we had to watch before starting any focused medication. Between looking after her and doing daily chores there was just no time left to come on blog. Allhumdolillah she is doing better now.

So I get in a better state of mind to focus and then there is a proposition these days to move towards challenge driven ventures. I hesitate but at the same time I feel that it is the requirement of this moment and so it must be fulfilled fully.

There are quite a few queries from many quarters to know in detail about reiki and the concept of aura. Both are huge subjects and require great depth; however, I shall try my best to explain as precisely as I could.

Till last year I had no idea what reiki was, until I went to Dr. Zainab Bhaiji for my writer’s cramp and to learn acupressure. Reiki was part of the course, so without even knowing what I was getting into I took admission. Within a year of my personal experiences with this form of healing I am profoundly thankful to God that He gave me the opportunity to learn this amazing genre of knowledge.

To start with reiki is purely love and compassion, a universal energy which is present in all of us and in everything in our environment. By a brief process of reiki attunement done by a reiki master our subconscious mind is shown a new direction and the reiki practitioner or healers officially become vessels of healing energy.

Everything in nature, including humans even your table, chair, etc. are all made up of atom (the basic form of energy). Like in winters you must have felt slight current in hair or sweaters or even in touching a plastic, that is our electricity / current / energy. Nature is emitting energy all the time and reiki healers are basically transmitting towers of that energy. Through reiki healers an external energy first enters their body activating the healer’s own energy and then passing on to the subject. It is one current activating other current.

We can say that reiki is a science a subject of metaphysics and has nothing to do with voodoo or magic.

There are three levels of reiki although for commercial purpose four levels are introduced. In the first level you can heal yourself and a subject present with you.

Second level is reached after a practitioner dedicatedly practices reiki for 6 months to a year and his patients or subjects are getting positive results and feeling peaceful. In the second level you can do distance healing, i.e. if you are in Karachi you can send healing to somebody residing as far as in Australia or Antarctica without being there physically.

The third and or fourth level, is only for the people who want to completely dedicate their lives to reiki and it should be presented to the practitioner by the reiki master as a gift.

However, people in thirst of peace and with a blind desire to control everybody around them get attuned to all three levels in a day by paying huge fee amounts. Since these attunements are done by the so-called reiki masters for commercial gains, new practitioners do not get any proper guidance from them, hence they are neither directed to practice reiki on themselves or anybody around them and results are unfortunately devastating. I have seen that these new reiki practitioners either loose their focus and faith in this mode of healing or their entire lives gradually become miserable sometimes leading to psychological problems.

Nevertheless, the practitioners have wonderful experiences if they perform reiki with a purely compassionate heart on others and especially on themselves. Yes the main task of a healer is not to go on healing the entire world but to first heal himself, as Jesus Christ said "Healer, heal thyself!"

One can experience seeing colors or even the problems in the body with their sixth sense or third eye. Meditation definitely purifies and increases the reiki/ healing ability.

One thing should be kept in mind that if the reiki practitioner abuses this gift by trying to take undue advantage of people or simply desire to manipulate everybody around them then their life is going to rot. The intention should be to propagate peace and healing, nothing more.

Reiki or healing can be done without attunement, like when a mother touches her child reiki is transmitted; however without attunement the healer would have to invest a lot of time, discipline and dedication before he/she can began to heal.

I hope my meager knowledge on this subject has been able to satisfy queries to some extent. I shall touch on aura in some other post.

Till next time my dear ones Shabba Khair, Adios Amigos, Sayonara, Shubh Ratri…
  
Sonya. (Day 245)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello I am so happy I found your site, I really found you by
error, while I was researching on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am here now and
would just like to say many thanks for a fantastic post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I have bookmarked
it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great job.
Anonymous said…
Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!
Anonymous said…
I feel that is among the most vital info for me.
And i am satisfied studying your article. But should commentary on few basic things, The web site style is perfect, the articles
is in point of fact great : D. Just right activity, cheers
Anonymous said…
The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and
tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop,
just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is
now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I
had to share it with someone!
Anonymous said…
I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog.
It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for
me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer
to create your theme? Excellent work!
Sonya Syed said…
Thank you so much for liking my work and the theme of my blog. I am truly grateful to you all, and I hope that with your prayers and well-wishes I would continue to contribute with the best of my abilities.

It would be wonderful if you all could mention your name or screen name.

Take Care!

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019