Day 319



There is a strange traffic signal near my home which people follow on their terms, when it is green everyone obediently stops and when its red then it means to move. In case if you stop at red then trust me you are in trouble. However, you take a sigh of relief that at least people follow it.

So now there have been some major changes on the political front, our former prime minister has left and I write this our latest PM is making a very long speech in the Parliament. I apprehend that all this exercise would really affect things for good, but what was required happened.

It is a wonder how can few hundred people decide the fate of population exceeding 170 million people. Of course there are procedures prescribed in law and this act is legal but I think we, the people, should have this prerogative to choose our leader.

With politics becoming such an integral part of our lives even the morning shows hosted by celebrities could not keep away from indulging in it. Yesterday against my routine I opened TV in the morning and the host who is a film actor was discussing current political situation. It was peculiar to see how much interest everyone is taking in politics.     

After seeing immense marketing campaign of Magnum ice cream I thought it deserves to be tasted at least once. Irrespective of the price tag it had, it was very delicious. I tried full chocolate flavour but if you are not a fan of dark chocolate then you might try other flavours of Magnum. Although I try my best to abstain religiously from ice creams and chocolates  but succumbing to temptations once or twice in a year is no sin.  

I have to accept that past few days I am not being regular to blog and I cannot make any excuses for that but I think it is wise to show up when I am in full spirits and not just write for the sake fulfilling an obligation. 

So if I take breaks please do not take this as lack of interest from my side because this blog and you all are very important. You all have lives where you work, take care of so many things but still you take time to read my posts and give me your support and encouragement.

Thank you for your patience and warmth for me, and do remember me in your prayers- always.

With my best regards…

Sonya. (Day 319)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019