Day 288


I didn’t intend to write today’s post but here I am magnetized to you all and saying a word or two. First things first, Thank you Thank you Thank you to many of this blog’s silent readers and Star, Masood Uncle and Mom for visiting the blog and giving your appreciation. Mom & Masood Uncle being family are genetically programmed to like and support me, but honestly it is so wonderful that you and many other readers of this blog take time out from their busy schedules to read my wanderings and give me your amazing feedback.

There was so much to write about Nazia Hassan and her work but due to the paucity of time I just gave some highlights yet still with my own means I have tried my best to do justice to her.

And yes Many Thanks to all the readers who visit the blog in their quest to know about the mysteries behind Sarwana Cottage. Since my earlier posts F.R.I.E.N.D.S and Sarwana Cottage there has been a great input on this topic from many of the readers. Today someone, who didn’t mention their name, commented that he/she lived next door to the Sarwana Cottage and in 1960 the maid of the house who was probably unhappy with her employers spread these haunted house rumors.

If that is the case then I believe that her word-of-mouth publicity has really worked and everybody without even confirming the authenticity of such rumors spread it all over the place. The way I heard about Sarwana Cottage was by way of an article published in a famous newspaper. It is unfortunate that we not only believe in such things but pass them on without any authentication.

Once again thank you for all your love and appreciation. Many more things to share with you all so I shall return soon but for now I have to get some sleep.

Good Night!

Sonya. (Day 288)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019