Aftermath of food


So the food, food and food is making a huge impact on me, other than feeling nauseous 24/7 I feel feverish and weak. If any one of you ever develop this sort of intense relationship with food then be careful it is your own digestive system that will pay the price.

I had a lovely coincidental meeting with an old acquaintance of mine. We started our law internship almost together, when we met very briefly twice or thrice few years ago and whenever we met it had been a lovely experience. Then for years we lost touch; however, in last two weeks we accidentally met twice. Our first meeting was regarding law matters and then yesterday I saw her at the supermarket.

In our first meeting we called it a pleasant surprise but when we met yesterday we were a bit confused. I told her that had she been some guy I would have called our meeting serendipity and that there has to be some connection; but alas!…….

Anyways it is wonderful to meet people with whom you get along quite well.

They say change is the only constant, and to me this adage is proving too correct. Everything around me is going through some changes, I have changed my room settings and there are chances that they would continue with rapidity. For some time now my room feels like a labyrinth, the more I tried to make sense of it the more bizarre it got. Few years ago my room had sudden heat and intensity vibe which is now changed to peace and comfort. Nevertheless, the furniture or the color of my room still does not make any sense.

I think the place where we spend most of our time, gets to absorb our energy and mental state. Although the room is made up of inanimate objects yet when some one walks into it they would either like or dislike it immediately. We could at some level feel each other’s energy. The décor or high-end furnishings hardly make any difference. When I worked as the legal advisor the room space that was allotted to me was pretty simple and straightforward. Furniture was basic but very comfortable, but I have to say that the room location and filing system was made specifically made keeping in mind that I need an absolutely quite place to focus on my work. A place where I shouldn’t see too much of human movement, because I need extremely high level of concentration while I work. Slight ridiculous distraction and my entire effort can go down the drain and then I am not a very nice person.

Anyways even with all that basic furnishing people who came to meet me loved my room. Some of them felt relaxed to the point of being sleepy. Yet that feel lacks in my room I have at home. But I am working on it and I am sure that very soon things will settle down beautifully and I shall have my perfect lodging, Insha Allah.

Eat healthy, sleep well, be happy…

Sonya. (Day 310)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019