Day 312


I am so thankful to finally feel better, digestive system is all in its place but I had to make some hard core food choices. For some time I have to minimize my spice intake, deep fried items, chicken and coffee. I have switched to simple meals, fish, green tea, fruits and vegetables. I know this sound too good to be true but really if I can persevere on this diet plan I am sure I will continue to feel better.

There are moments when big things hardly matter and at some instances slightest of mistakes could irritate you. The little stuff that annoys me most is when hand marks are printed on newly painted or clean walls. I always keep requesting people not to touch walls yet some of them hardly pay any heed to my humble pleadings.

The only option that I’m left with is to repaint the entire walls; however, this is neither feasible nor an economical alternative. Lately I have been thinking to learn to paint walls myself or at least do retouching on walls because those marks get on my nerves. I have tried to clean those marks yet as lightly as I try to do the cleaning the paint gets affected. If anyone has suggestions for this issue then please do share them with me.

Enough said on this subject I don’t intend to bother you any long with my ramblings.

I plan to watch the movie Pink Panther tonight, not the new one starring Steve Marin but the original movie of 1960’s with Peter Sellers in the lead. I have seen glimpses of the first version and I couldn’t stop laughing. I also intend to watch Pink Panther with Steve Martin and especially the one with Aishwarya Rai but that has to wait. Everything these days is so tightly scheduled that to sit quietly at one place for straight hour is a challenge.

Until tomorrow ...With all my affections…

Sonya. (Day 312)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019