Day 304


Unexpected twist and turn in life at times make it difficult to focus on anything so it is wise to withdraw, and return only when the senses are stabilized. Past few weeks my mind has been engrossed in various activities so I was unable to concentrate on anything else. Now finally when calmness is returning I am able to return to the usual environ. I would like to add that there is nothing to worry about me or the people around me, its all good by the Grace of God.

I thank for your concern and for constantly sending me your emails and messages to return to the blog- It is so wonderful to be missed. I do understand desire to communicate and I do understand how much it means to all. Yet I have to say that sometimes my immediate commitments, my family, work takes up most of my time and attention. It does become physically impossible to attend to all, instantly. I feel responsible towards the Blog posts and maintaining the connection but at times by staying away, I merely seek time to be able to get back to you at appropriate level and time.

There has also been some new development in my academic life; however, until everything is confirmed and finalized I cannot reveal any details. It is a childhood thing with me; in my childhood or even teenage whenever I used to do anything significant my late grandmother always made a point that until and unless everything is perfectly settled no details about it should be revealed to anybody; it must be kept as a hush-hush affair.

She believed that when we unnecessarily talk about something in its initial phase then it is destined to be jinxed. Nevertheless, when everything is finalized and properly settled that there are no chances of any negative impact, then we can go ahead and talk about it.

Unwillingly though but I have inherited this trait from my grandmother, so as and when I get green signals from all directions I promise to talk about it and in rather detail.

Hope and expectation when gets shattered it is a challenging situation to endure. Sometimes we unknowingly get hurt and more of the times we keep our ourselves happily in denial. We hope and expect certain things to manifest the way we wish yet instinctively we know that we are living in fool’s paradise. And one fine day when the reality hits us right in our face, having no option we sheepishly laugh on our stupidity.

With best regards..

Sonya. (Day 304)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019