Day 22


Life is a bizarre phenomenon, one moment one day we are radiating joy and ultimate optimism and the other we experience something distressing and the paradigm of life starts to vary. I hope to find a formula so that life can remain constant and be just as it is. But change is inevitable and so as the anticipation or fear of unknown and new.

Today has been wonderful I had an early start; especially the winter morning was simply splendid. All chores were completed in due time, particularly exercise which takes mental willingness and energy more than the physical energy. Its almost midnight and I now plan to get my sleep and I pray to greet the coming days with similar zest and zeal not only for myself but for everyone around me.

Until tomorrow…

Sonya.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019