Gap, pause, break and no more…



It feels as if ages have passed but in reality its been only a week since I wrote my earlier post. Many apologies for vanishing like this but it was all due to internet unavailability. I know it’s a very lame excuse; however, I speak the truth and nothing but the truth. 

Sometimes though you would like everything to go your way; nevertheless, life follows its own course and it is only wise to go with flow. Else the resistance would cause suffering.

So what I have been up to, has there been any updates about any aspect of my life? Well not really its all same old, same old.

            This weekend I had some free time as well as a strong desire to watch a good movie so when the opportunity presented itself, I accepted it. We watched the comeback movie of Sridevi English Vinglish. It was a very fine effort and indeed quite a risky project to cast an actress in simple cotton sari without any makeup.

The movie was all about the performance of Sridevi and I have to say that she did a damn good job. With the likes of Kareena and Katrina in the league a superstar from mid 80’s, after 15 years, giving a box office hit is an achievement in itself. Sridevi is still a crowd puller.

The movie revolves around a simple housewife- her hopes, her dreams and how she finds a way to reconnect with herself. It is an honest movie with honest performances and all in all a wonderful package.

            Some significant meetings are coming up and I hope that everything works out for the greater good of all involved.  

            By the bye this is the admission season for many of our readers who are applying to universities; and I wish you all best of luck with many prayers for your prosperous and healthy future. 
           
Best Regards,

Sonya Syed. (Day 373)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 January 2019

From Home to Dubai: A New Year's Journey

23 March 2019